9/08/2012

Orange Cookies

Keep it in a jar.

It was 25/08/2012.
My cousin and I did some baking at my granny's house. Yay!
She made Red Velvet Cake (which turned out to be a Chocolate Velvet Cake - because she used beet juice instead food coloring - but still, tastes great) and I made some Orange Cookies.

I got the recipe from Brown Bag Cookies Recipes (I think you can Google it), but we had some problems.
We don't use cups as measurement, and we converted it, but how if we didn't calculate it correctly?
And another problem is, we don't have any dough roller at my granny's house, so we used bamboo instead (LOL).

So let's get to the cooking.
Actually it is very simple.
You just mix the flour, with egg, sugar, orange juice (I used packaged juice because I was too lazy to juice the orange), orange zest and lemon zest.
That's all you need.

Actually, there's something I've been wondering all this time.
The recipe said that it's for 8 cookies, but I made a lot.
But that's okay, I think.

There's a headless one. LOL

And suddenly my cousin and I were too tired to cut the dough.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar